Kidz2gether is a registered charity based at Horwich Community Centre in Bolton specialising in support for autism and autistic spectrum disorders.
We are a voluntary group for the Bolton area which is managed by a voluntary committee and run by our Project Manager. The team also includes a lively group of outreach workers and support staff.
Along with our specially created groups and clubs, we work in partnership with various organisations to provide a friendly and reliable service.
If you would like any support, advice or have any questions then please Contact Us.
1. Our aim is to support children and young people between the ages of 0 to 25 and their families. Open to all who fit the criteria of having Social / Communication difficulties (AS - Autistic Spectrum).
2. To plan for and manage specially created groups and clubs which are age and ability appropriate, risk assessed and designed to promote socially acceptable behaviours and values.
3. To support the families of these children and young people, and the wider community by providing an effective, reliable service through drop-ins, workshops and promoting health and social skills.
4. We will listen to the children and respect their views and opinions and actively involve them in any decisions that may affect them. We will promote the importance of emotional as well as physical well-being.
5. It is our goal to work to the best of our abilities with the children and their families regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion or cultural beliefs.
Kidz2gether provide effective, reliable services including drop-ins, workshops, clubs, activities and events which promote social understanding and emotional & physical well being.
Autism is a lifelong developmental disability. People with autism often have difficulty with language and communication and with forming social relationships. They find it difficult to play or use their imagination and their motor and co-ordination skills may be affected.
In order to continue providing a high quality service as well as developing the organisation, we need voluntary donations and support from the public.
New friends are always welcome and if you would like more information please Contact Us.
Huge thanks to everyone who makes Kidz2gether happen!
Thank you so much to everyone at Kidz2gether. Knowing B can go somewhere where he can just be like everyone else and feel safe and comfortable, your hard work is truly appreciated.
Thank you so much. R and A have really enjoyed themselves. I know they are in safe hands and I cannot thank you all enough.
Thank you all to everyone at Kidz2gether, you're all superstars.
Thank guys, it was wonderful to see my little man happy and having a fabulous time.
Kidz2gether has been there for me for years. They work so hard and the staff are amazing. They are brilliant!
Horwich Community Centre
As an important member of Kidz2gether, we have your details on our database.
As you are probably aware, there have been important changes made to European data protection law.
The implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related rules impose requirements in terms of the data we hold and how we use it.
Our updated Data Protection Policy explains why and how we use your data and the rights that you have in relation to how we use it.
We pay careful attention to make sure that we only send you relevant and useful content. If you are still happy to hear from us, then you don’t need to do anything more – we will continue to keep in contact with you. If you would rather not receive information from us or would like to be taken off our database, just let us know.